【影片名稱】:DareDorm in Las Vegas, Nevada
【格式類型】:AVI
【大小時間】:996MB
【畫質數據】:清晰
【有碼無碼】:無碼
【bt特徵碼】:bc144304681f381294bbf061319bd4064a5147b0
【內容描述】:↙↓↓↘
引用:
DareDorm in Las Vegas, Nevada
Here at Dare Dorm we have seen plenty of college students pull out the stops, but no videos have been centered around a holiday. Well, that was the case until the ballsy boys and girls submitted their Halloween-themed tape of spooky sexy conquests. These Sin City residents throw a raging dorm afterparty while still dressed in their costumes from earlier that night. On the roster are Mummies, Chippendales, Angels, Devils...sexy Pirates and Nurses, oh my. All it took was a few smooth moves from the main dude Mummy to kickstart a costumed orgy of epic proportions. You have never seen college kids decked out in costumes getting this down and dirty...and if you have, send me a tape of it. For now, bow to your leader of hedonistic Halloweens.
【影片名稱】:Contortionist - Stephanie Kane
【格式類型】:WMV
【大小時間】:1.21GB
【畫質數據】:720P
【有碼無碼】:無碼
【bt特徵碼】:8ccb3c9e8ef7e3bfdff1e230b75ac38165aa9478
【內容描述】:↙↓↓↘
引用:
I completed my basketball practice when I ran into Stephanie in the locker room stretching her body. I overheard her calling out for someone to fuck her! Man, what great timing! I walked in with her legs behind her neck and fingers in her pussy. Not long after I had my dick deep in her throat and had her bent over backwards for the ultimate twisty fuck session you will ever see!