【影片名稱】:My Teacher Says I Have the Best Titties in Class
【影片格式】:AVI
【影片大小】:1.36GB 120分鐘
【影片類別】:無碼
【發行日期】:2010-06-21
【發行片商】:Exquisite Pleasures
【種子制作】:2010-07-05
【種子期限】:5天
【影片代碼】:48f144bdd6a854183f138b13c70cbc347a5f41f4
【種子條件】:超級種子模式,直到完檔絕不拖拉!!!你上傳越大...下載也會越快
【演出女優】:Brynn Tyler, Dakoda Brookes, Suzanne Kelly, Victoria Lawson
【海報預覽】:
【影片名稱】:Pound The Round P O V 6
【影片格式】:AVI
【影片大小】:1.36GB 120分鐘
【影片類別】:無碼
【發行日期】:2010-07-01
【發行片商】:Digital Sin
【種子制作】:2010-07-05
【種子期限】:5天
【影片代碼】:48f144bdd6a854183f138b13c70cbc347a5f41f4
【種子條件】:超級種子模式,直到完檔絕不拖拉!!!你上傳越大...下載也會越快
【演出女優】:Bridgette B., Capri Cavalli, Gracie Glam, Katie St. Ives, Mike Adriano, Sadie West
【海報預覽】:
【影片名稱】:Vegas Nights
【影片格式】:AVI
【影片大小】:1.36GB 120分鐘
【影片類別】:無碼
【發行日期】:2010-07-05
【發行片商】:Sex Line Sinema
【種子制作】:2010-07-05
【種子期限】:5天
【影片代碼】:48f144bdd6a854183f138b13c70cbc347a5f41f4
【種子條件】:超級種子模式,直到完檔絕不拖拉!!!你上傳越大...下載也會越快
【演出女優】:Faith Leon, Vanessa Lane
【海報預覽】:
【影片名称】:Pardon My French, But I Just Want To Fuck!!(内射劲片)
【影片主演】:Eva Karera
【内容包括】:All Sex,Cream Pie
【出品公司】:Bnabros.com
【影片格式】:官方网站原版 WMV 格式,不用许可证,高清HD
【播放軟件】:KMP
【影片時間】:00:39:17
【影片大小】:439MB
【是否有碼】:无码
【檔案數目】:1個WMV+7圖片文档
【发布者】:摇滚鱼
【驗證號碼】:02dc57cdcdca3942e7d9e04637623bf14617772b 分块大小: 256 KB
【做种日期】:2010.07.04 当日如作种出现间断,请不要着急,保证24小时之内完种!
【種子期限】:5种删档,不补种,请大家自觉做种,谢谢合作!
【上傳軟體】:BitComet 1.00 ZC优化版(上传时自动屏蔽迅雷)
【内容简介】:Welcome back all my creampie lovers, today we have the sexy foxy Eva Karera. This chick is sexy as fuck, she has huge fucking tits, tight firm body and a juicy ass that last for days. She seems to be here for one thing and one thing only, to get cock in her ass and pussy. Good thing Mike has no problem feeding her craving, she sucks dick like a champ and in no time Mike takes turns stuffing and plugging her holes with cock till he leaves her croissant oozing with cream. Enjoy.
【影片名称】:Crazy Haylee(内射劲片)
【影片主演】:Haylee Heart
【内容包括】:All Sex,Cream Pie
【出品公司】:Realitykings.com
【影片格式】:官方网站原版 WMV 格式,不用许可证,高清HD
【播放軟件】:KMP
【影片時間】:00:33:02
【影片大小】:345MB
【是否有碼】:无码
【檔案數目】:1個WMV+7圖片文档
【发布者】:摇滚鱼
【驗證號碼】:492893cf046e8502bfd903fe218ae98a6a9508dd 分块大小: 256 KB
【做种日期】:2010.07.05 当日如作种出现间断,请不要着急,保证24小时之内完种!
【種子期限】:5种删档,不补种,请大家自觉做种,谢谢合作!
【上傳軟體】:BitComet 1.00 ZC优化版(上传时自动屏蔽迅雷)
【内容简介】:I went to meet up with Haylee to tutor her in Spanish. I know I was a little early, but I did not expect her to be rubbing one out. I walked into her room and caught her red handed. She freaked out and I felt like I had to tell her parents. She begged me not to tell them. I did not want to lose my job, so I started to walk out. She grabbed me and told me she was 18 and wanted to fuck. She wanted a lesson, and that is what I was there to do. Haylee has a very nice pussy. A pussy only an eighteen year old would have. I never thought she would be that kind of girl. I found out though when she told me she wanted me to cum inside her tight pussy.